Tuesday, July 08, 2008

26 days till strongman

A what a day. Calf felt better as the day went on. Business was a bit packed and facing new challenges that are new and foreign to me. But, time to address them.



If I can go and face new challenges in my physical training, why not in my mental training and spiritual training. No difference - right?



Drove up to the gym and sat in my car for about 8 min debating to go in or go food shopping (considering my fridge has aloe vera juice, eggs, brown rice and some dried fruit. Definately not a menue to create a mentally and physically stronge being, but a good start). So I decided to go food shopping. Yippy and boy was it fun.



Shopping for greens and collecting the ingredience for chicken sage - Yum. Fridge is full and my mind is at peice.



Time to do some EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and then off to bed.



New questions. What is EFT? I am just relearning this myself. But it is a series of tapping alone the acupuncture meridians. And has been said to shift peoples persectives on situation significately. So far, this has helped in my relationships with those that are really close to me and has brought out my true nature of

No comments: