Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love Juice #14


Folks this is a very strong mixture. Please use small portions unlike what I did. I went a bit extreme (an addiction that I have yet to release ;-)

Love Juice on the Right:
Really great blend for your joints, stomach and liver.

2 whole lemon
Hardy chunk of ginger
Good portion of turmeric

Love Juice on the Left:
Filled with V-K, Iron, Antioxidants, Chlorophyll and more...

A Bundle of Rainbow Chard
6 Carrots
Kangan Water

I was a bit dramatic drinking these down, yet it is much fun to enjoy for gift mother earth has provided for us and connect that to our bodies.

Yet, please listen to your needs, limitations and desires for growth. Do not blend what will cause harm to your mind, body and ultimately your soul which is guiding you. Please listen very closely. And if your are having a challenging time listening.
Call or email me at:
206-465-4430
ilabarlean@yahoo.com
www.TheTaoMovement.com

No comments: