Monday, October 17, 2011

Love Juice #12 & day #13


Still on the road in Vancouver B.C. Yet on this day Monday. I did take a break from fresh Love Juice. So Love Juice #13 will appear tomorrow.

Here is the Love of #12:

CARROT
CILANTRO
LEMON
GINGER
BEETS
AND
FILTERED WATER.

This mixer was much easier to get down, yet it was a two day enjoyment.
For the 13th day of drinking juice, I have learned that just one or two veggies will be enough.
I have also learned a great lesson about myself. Yet, I have been aware of this personality and yet really didn't take it on like I have in the past 12 days.

I get SOOOOOOOOOOO excited with something/someone/some.... new. That I go ALLLL out and then burnout and need a break. This is what happened here. I went all out with the juicing and mixed all this and that together.
What would have sustained enjoyment, could have been take a 2-3 veggies and rotate them around and enjoy them each day.

Not a bad personality habit, just one to be mindful of.

Much love

If you enjoyed this article and would like more information on health and fitness call
206-465-4430
ilabarlean@yahoo.com
www.TheTaoMovement.com

No comments: