Thursday, April 22, 2010

Training #9


What an experience I had at the GYM.
Been wanting to get a body fat reading and it came true to what I was expecting. Not too shabby for a gal that has taken a year off of training.

I know my body really well to the point of the second my menstrual cycle starts and ends. Now guys this is something you will never understand so just go either wow or that is "so gross" either is great to me and I will laugh either way.

Anyhow back to the GYM experience and body fat reading. In past experiences the GYM reading have been a lot of bull and they still are a joke. Yet, we work with what they hand us.

Having been 9% and feeling that best of mind body and spirit condition as a competitive college swimming athlete.
Then feeling the 13% avid cyclist. Lean and light and size 4 (never seen that before then and haven't seen it since).
Then as a bodybuilder going from 18% body fat to 12% of hell. This was not a happy time for a budding 30 year old woman.
Now having left the past of training to either win a something or simply to look great. I now get to start over at a reading of 22%.

So let games begin on an energetic training with both the mind, body and energy world of deep awareness grow to a seen of creating a vital healer of on going love and strength. To lead and teach and continue to be a student so that the ego truly takes a back seat in life and my most purest of essence arrives on a daily basis.

So on that note. Today's training:

500 meter rowing
12 rounds
1 min rest between sets
the one min was spent doing back bend push-ups or incline push-ups

Then sauna time.
Food - log - Bed

No comments: