Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Morning Love Juice #28 Visits Greenwood Ship & Sip


It was a morning of "Get me out of here" and out around people.
This morning I left my camera in the car as I made morning love.
Hence Love Juice traveled with me as I made my morning rounds.

The Greenwood Ship & Sip Tuesday morning gal was great. She played with me in taking the pic of the traveling Love Juice #28. She restocked the boxes so that the love could just be balance right. Not too heavy there or too light here. Just right in our imperfect world.

Love Juice #28A (Left)
2 green apples
Turmeric
Ginger

Love Juice #28B (Right)
Italian Parsley
Asparagus
Golden Beets with tops
Carrot Tops

Even though love starts as a thought, then is created at home does mean it can travel out and be shared with all those around us.

Grounded love will last longer and travel deeper and with peace.
Where is your love at these days.

Want to learn more on these juices and other health and fitness related topics
Call
206-465-4430
email
ilabarlean@yahoo.com
web
www.TheTaoMovement.com

No comments: