Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Love Juice #29 In The Raw (Nude)


Okay: I.ve been sharing the final results of the love in the juice form. Now this is the beauty of love.

All love starts from a seed (an idea). That idea then gets cultivated in the nutrients of the soil, rain, sun.
Just like you. If you are surrounded by depth of rich nurturing love, you become this yourself.
As the seed develops there are obstacles that present themselves. I will not even start to make a list (call me if you want my views on this 206-465-4430)

Well my friends, what have shared with you is the between stage of love as a seed and love as a juice.

Please enjoy the beauty in bloom:

From Left to Right:
Cilantro
Beets (with green tops)
Carrot tops
Asparagus

Lately I am sticking to the more green, do to I am under some extra mental, emotional stress. Keeping the glycemic count down, just a tad, helps me manage my anxiety and see life from a "truth" perspective.

If you want to learn more about this and other health and fitness related topics
call
206-465-4430
email
ilabarlean@yahoo.com
web
www.TheTaoMovement.com

No comments: