Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Power A.M. Jump Start Drink


Over the 15 some odd years of coaching, training and consulting the constant question that keep coming up more than any other is:

What do I eat in the morning that is?
Organic
Raw food based
Taste good
Quick and easy
Protein packed
Allergy free
And is Healthy for me.

Well my belly bean friends here is a big time favorite of mine.

Blend away and send me your thoughts. All comments welcomed.

The Jump Start to the morning to fight cancer and increase immun system;

Blue-Coco Drink

Need:
16oz Magic Bullet
Mix:
1 C Frozen Blueberries
¼ C Coconut Milk (light or regular)
½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Coconut Nibs
25-40 g Whey Protein Power
1C Filtered Water
Blend and enjoy.

This drink is great for those mornings you just do not want to cook and looking to have a raw foods diet.
Also on a hot summers day to replace that craving for ice cream or milk shake.
If you are dairy intolerant, vegan or simply trying to be more health conscious. You will enjoy.

Full of antioxidants, zinc, magnesium, protein, fiber and good fats that help fight against cancer.

Want more yummy recipes. Send your requests by replying to this email and look for it to come out in the next newsletter.

To your Health and Vitality,

Ila
www.barleanbalance.com
DVD for sale – go to website to order

2 comments:

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

I love the idea of a Jump Start Drink, but rarely have time and have to watch the noise level in the am.

My teen likes smoothies, so I'll have to give this one a try. We have a couple Zyliss quick blend shaker that fits on my Ooster that works wondefully.

I had to chuckle over the "organic, raw food based, filling, protien packed, etc" guideline that you applied to breakfast. I've been trying to do the same and stumbled accross Mrs. Mays Trio bars. They really fit the bill. :)

Ila Barlean said...

Wow, karala.

Tell me how your kids like the Shake and I have tons more ideas out there. So keep checking.

Have you tried the Perfect Food Bars? You can get them in Super Suppliments in the refridgerated section. They are super yummy.

To your strength and vitality.

ila